- 2-1-1 San Diego A resource and information hub for community homeless and health services.
- San Diego East County Food Resources On line directory of food distribution sites in East County (updated monthly).
- East County Transitional Living Center A faith based housing and recovery center.
- 1527 East Main St. El Cajon, CA 92020
- (619) 442 0457
- MHS – Assertive Community Treatment Intensive Outreach Needs (ACTION) – East program This program is for individuals in the East San Diego area who have either been diagnosed with a severe and persistent mental illness and/or are experiencing a chronic substance use disorder.
- 10201 Mission Gorge Rd, Santee, CA 92071
- (619) 383-6868
- Crisis House Housing, support for people challenged with homelessness.
- 1034 N. Magnolia, El Cajon, CA 92020
- McAlister Institute Provides a comprehensive range of substance abuse treatment and wraparound recovery services
- 1400 N. Johnson Avenue, Suite 101, El Cajon, CA 92020
- (619) 442-0277
- East County Homeless Task Force on Facebook – Local news and resources on homelessness.
- “A Way Back Home” – Salvation Army’s Reunification Program Shelter, meal, bill pay and employment assistance
Self Help Resources:
- San Diego County Alcohol and Drug Services
- (619) 584-5007
- Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings in El Cajon
- (619) 476-0288
- Narcotics Anonymous Meetings in El Cajon
- (619) 584-1007
Mental Health and Support Services:
Click here for the East County Homeless Task Force's Resource List of helpful information.