The City Council adopted the Transit District Plan (TDSP) on May 8, 2018. The TDSP envisions the transformation of the area around the El Cajon Transit Center into a complete neighborhood with a range of housing options, neighborhood commercial services, employment opportunities, and facilities all connected to local and regional transportation with streets designed to provide safe, comfortable, and attractive connections to the transit station and beyond.
The plan sets the stage with land uses and urban design guidelines that guide and direct new development around the transit station and programs new street improvements that support walking, bicycling, and transit use.
- Final Transit District Specific Plan
- TDSP Appendix A.1 Existing Conditions Analysis
- TDSP Appendix A.2 Feasibility Study
- TDSP Appendix A.3 Community Health Assessment
- Final Program Environmental Impact Report
For further information, please contact Melissa Devine, Senior Planner at 619-441-1742
or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.