Check Case Status

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

There are two ways to check the status of a crime report that has already been taken.

You can call the Investigations Division to determine the investigative status of your crime report. They will be able to tell you if the case was assigned to a detective and if any leads have been developed. The Investigations Division telephone number is 619-579-3320

You can also contact the Investigations Division via e-mail.

For cases involving a crime of violence, such as a robbery or an assault, please contact:

Crimes of Violence Sergeant, D. Forster

For cases involving an issue related to child abuse, sex crimes or domestic violence, please contact:

Family Protection Unit Sergeant, D. Forster

For cases involving property crimes such as auto theft, burglary, fraud/forgery or identity theft, please contact:

Crimes against Property Sergeant, A. Kolombatovic

For issues related to narcotics complaints, please contact:

Special Investigations Unit Sergeant, W. Guerin