Starting and Stopping Service

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

All Move In and Move Outs are processed based on files received from Helix Water District and Padre Dam Municipal Water District for the associated water accounts.

All sewer accounts must be opened or closed by opening or closing a water account with the corresponding water district. 

The sewer account billing follows the water account billing (move in/out, service periods, billing name/address).

If you have already contacted your Water District to process a move out, your bill will be prorated based on your move out date and final reading.

You can reach your water district at: 

Helix Water District Customer Service


   7811 University Avenue
    La Mesa, CA 91941
    (619) 466-0585


Padre Dam Municipal Water District Customer Service

Click to Home

    9300 Fanita Parkway
    Santee, CA 92071
    (619) 258-4600