City Hall floors 2-6 are closed to the public at this time. However, staff continues to conduct business. Feel free to call us. 

Click HERE for more information and other COVID-19 updates.


Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The Traffic Division maintains the City's traffic signals, street lights, signage and striping programs. Signal timing, bulb replacements, additional signage, and other traffic matters such as requests for traffic calming should be directed to that division at (619) 441-1653.


 November 2019 - February 2020 Annual Overlay Project


Senan sign at box












Wide Load Permits: 

Wide Load Permit Application

To report a street light out (concrete pole),
please call 619-441-1653

To report a street light out (wooden pole),
please call SDG&E at 800-411-7343 or

measuring Tony













Transportation Options:
Ride: Metropolitan Transit System (MTS)
Bike: San Diego Bike Routes